- WISPIRG (Wisconsin Public Interest Research Group) Business Interest: Membership-based, non-partisan public interest education and advocacy on consumer protection, toxics and public health, transportation, good government, and other issues. Area Of Interest: transportation, state budget, toxics and public health, government transparency, consumer protection, consumer finance, health care
- Wollersheim Winery, Inc. Business Interest: Family-owned winery and distillery producing red and white grape wines since 1972, and distilling brandy, gin and whiskey since 2010. Area Of Interest: Legislation and regulation affecting the winery and distillery industries.
- WPPI Energy Business Interest: Regional municipal electric company providing wholesale electric power to 51 municipally-owned electric utilities located in Wisconsin, Michigan and Iowa. Area Of Interest: Development of legislation or administrative rules concerning electric utilities, renewable energy, air emissions, economic development, energy efficiency, facility siting and utility industry regulation.
- WPS Health Insurance Business Interest: Insurance. Area Of Interest: We may attempt to influence areas of state legislation and administration rules that affect the market conduct of health and life insurance business operations. Additional subject areas of interest to us not listed above, include, but are not limited to: commerce and business; financial institutions; human services; tort system; Worker's Compensation.
- Wysocki Produce Farm, Inc. Business Interest: Farm specializing in potatoes and vegetable crops. Area Of Interest: Corporate filing reform, agriculture, and environment.
- YWCA Madison Business Interest: Housing and Homelessness and Shelter Racial and Restorative Justice and Gender Equity Job Training and Transportation Area Of Interest: Affordable Housing, Homelessness, Tenant Protections Racial Justice, Police Accountability, Restorative Justice, Criminal Justice Alternatives and Reform Gender Equity, Fair Pay, Family Leave, Healthcare, Child Care Poverty, Wages, Public Benefits Job Training Mass Transportation Immigration