What Are They Lobbying About?
2003-2004 Legislative Session
Using the search options on the menu to the left, you may search for:
- all bills, budget bill subjects, and administrative rulemaking proceedings that have been introduced;
- topics submitted by lobbying principals which have not yet been assigned a bill or rule making number;
- all reported interests for a selected principal;
- legislation or rulemaking which affects a specific chapter or statute; and
- keywords appearing in the relating clause of bills and resolutions, proposed administrative rules, budget bill subjects, and topics not yet assigned a bill or rule number.
Helpful Hint: You may search previous legislative session information by changing the session years selected in the dropdown box at the top of each page.
Search by keyword/legislative matter type:
Displaying 10 of 54067 results.